A Journey to remember

 Leaving home was never too easy however God's blessings comes in different forms. Opportunities always comes with blessings and along the way there will be obstacles, these obstacles tests my faith on whether  I am a firm believer of our Lord Jesus Christ or a sinner whom will never allow Jesus Christ in her life.


A goodbye to Parents, families and friends was hard whilst strengthened me to serve God's calling believing he's always there to provide.


What an amazing God we serve!


From Samoa to Fiji was a God's call within another call consequently a priority was set straight and had to focus. Arriving in Fiji confused me in ways and as always, everything was set accordingly to his plan.


 Thankfully the support system i received provided me  comfort and care as they were my own blood. On another note, Fiji's surrounding and green scenery overwhelmed  and gave me the thought of an enjoyable 6 months ahead with my brothers and sisters in Christ.


Looking forward to what God has installed for me. 


Faafetai. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A heartfelt gratitude report.

Critical Reflection on reading Genesis 12 from Contesting Context.

2023 CWM Youth Consultation on Ecology and Economy in the Pacific