The Most Awaited Journey from India to Fiji.

                                               ALL GLORY AND HONOR TO GOD ALONE

In all our anxieties, confusions, worries we tend to doubt "is it possible/ will it happen". In our vulnerable moments we as humans doubt ourselves and even God. But the one who chosen us has everything in his control, it's not me, it's God. God's Love, grace, mercy surpasses all my understanding and leaves all others at wonder. I applied for CWM TIM 2023 program and eagerly waiting for the results to come- some where the doubt, will my dream of going to Fiji comes true? Is it possible?. Somewhere deep inside inner voice comforting me by saying If God want me to go ,then i will go, if He doesn't want, then it will not happen. All the through the process i can feel the invisible hand of God who is guiding and leading me and protecting me. 

Its my first international travel as alone, from Kolkata to Singapore to Nadi to Suva. After seeing other participants at Singapore airport gave me big relief. In Singapore Changi airport we met Ms. Vicki and had a good fellowship for a short while before our flight to Nadi.  After these intensive flight travels i was exhausted and became little unwell.  


At Changi Airport, Singapore

But when we arrived in Suva airport, Ma'am Fuata is waiting for us and welcomed us with unique and amazing hand made garlands. Her way of welcoming made my first good impression about Fiji and personally heart touching moment. 

When I saw Fiji, i was very much attracted to it's beautiful and greenery all around, less crowded compared to India, people are very happy- enjoying with dance and music. Fiji for a moment made me to feel like a heaven on earth.

At CWM campus I met other participants it's a great opportunity as a group to learn from each other and to build good and lasting relationships with inspiration of Christ's love.
I hope upcoming 6 months is going to be wonderful time, I also feel once these good times are passed we may not get it back these memorable times. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A heartfelt gratitude report.

Critical Reflection on reading Genesis 12 from Contesting Context.

2023 CWM Youth Consultation on Ecology and Economy in the Pacific